Repower Project

alright, so just about everything is hooked up now, but the dealer forgot the ignition cable from the keys to the engines [V] so were waiting on those. Binnacle is mounted now (no pics sorry, will get more the next time im home from university working on it)
That rigging hose really makes it look slick, the yamahas just had all their hoses and wires bundled together going through. Really cleans up the back.
We havnt hooked up the hoses or electrics to the etecs yet, but there all there, were going to wait for everything to be fed through (waiting on ignition cable) then do it all at once.
Theres the fuel and oil lines, oil reservoir pumps power line, battery/power cables, and to the starboard side the hydraulic lines to steering.

img3821cy.jpg

img3828.jpg

img3825m.jpg

img3827i.jpg

So is the project on hold now, since you are back at school?? Any updates and pics would rock.

cheers

striper1.jpg

quote:Originally posted by cedarman

So is the project on hold now, since you are back at school?? Any updates and pics would rock.

cheers

striper1.jpg

nothing new to report yet, ill be home next weekend to put in a day or two which should get me very close to being done, i figure another 8-10 hours and ill be 100% done and ready to go fishing :)

panels for the gauges and ignition are being fabricated up right now with anodized aluminum :)
Boats in the shop feb 22 to be checked over, then fishing baby :D
will get some more pics up early next week
were also now needing to repair some of the steering parts which were pitted/seized from removal.

to our surprise ignition cables an harnesses were not included with the rigging kit.. go figure, so we had to buy those.

sorry this has taken so long, i got mono over the break and got totaly wiped off my feet, but we got it all done!
All thats left is mounting the gauges on a back panel and mounting the panel to the dash, aswell as hooking up the steering with parts which still havn't arrived.

The Finished Product
img3908n.jpg

At the Boat Yard
img3906o.jpg

Cleaned Up Rigging
img3902d.jpg

Hooking up the control cables - that binnacle was about 750$ - money never looked so simple [xx(]
img3893z.jpg

img3900h.jpg

Dash
img3897p.jpg

Thick Fiberglass Dash
img3891.jpg

img3889uy.jpg

img3888o.jpg

img3887vn.jpg

All the hookups for the gauges
img3886f.jpg

nope [:p] haha got 1 more hr putting the steering back together, and im back at school now so havnt been around. unfortunately i got sick and hospitalized during the spring break so couldnt finish the job then.

Long weekend ill be back to finish it up and take it out, aiming for a saturday test ride and sunday fishing :D

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Maybe if you didnt get with dirty first year skanks youd be ready to cruise :D

ahaha thanks kelly :D we need to meet up sometime!

Back