Replacing soft top window/side

Charter Tofino

Lost a side window in october driving up to browns bay and was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a replacement around nanaimo? Im guessing i can bring in the side we still have so they can measure ect? heres a picture to show what i mean

boat2-1.jpg

Fawcett in Parksville is the best. The guy is a magician. He did all the canvas work on my old Wellcraft including the custom Bimini extension and those fold out rear curtains that flipped out to extend the covered area at the rear of my hard top. If you had a chance to look it over before I sold the boat you would have seen his workmanship is first class.

Searun

th_067.jpg

I had the same thing happen to me in december. Lost a side curtain window somewhere between Victoria & Duncan. Make sure all your snaps are buttoned up tight when travelling at highway speeds.

I need someone in the Victoria area to make me a new window and re-stich my top. Any takers?

lost my side window on the way home from Browns Bay two years ago...drove to Cambell R the next day and found it. It was totalled and had to be redone.
I've had a few things done by Al Custom Covers in Nanaimo...751-1894

Used faucett and they did great work. They were booked for months but squeezed us in as it was a small job. Thanks for the tips.

quote:Originally posted by Degree of Freedom

lost my side window on the way home from Browns Bay two years ago...drove to Cambell R the next day and found it. It was totalled and had to be redone.
I've had a few things done by Al Custom Covers in Nanaimo...751-1894

Als pretty good.I think that he lives and works out Cedar way now.
Dave

Back