Reducing fuel spills at the dock

Bill 310

Crew Member
I am giving the clean way fuel no spill thing a try

it just arrived from the manufacturer .

I have to have the pumps turned way down to prevent any burping and thought we would give this a try

One of my US pals told me about this and his marina in California has the full set available for customers to use when they fill up

It seems well made and based on all the gas/diesel I see being spilled into the water any fuel kepyt out of the water is a good thing

I have to have the pumps turned way down to prevent any burping and thought we would give this a try

One of my US pals told me about this and his marina in California has the full set available for customers to use when they fill up

It seems well made and based on all the gas/diesel I see being spilled into the water any fuel kepyt out of the water is a good thing
i am going to buy a couple, gift them to mckay bay

Ive been using one for a couple of years now for the diesel on the sailboat - works like a charm - especially since diesel pumps always seemed to be be turned up way to fast for my measly 60l tank! Diesel also seems to foam excessively compared to gas.
I've probably helped the company sell several as it's amazing how many times i'll be at a fuel dock and someone will end up sloshing a few mls.

What a great idea.

Cool gadget. It’s sad that we have so many crappy fuel tank systems in boats that this kind of a product is necessary.

Back