Real Mccoy Mercury O/B service manuals.

Been cleaning shop and have dozens of doubles and triples of factory Mercury service manuals i've aquired over the years. One set is all I have room for now. Have extras of pretty much all Mercury O/B models, couple extra mercruiser as well. Tell me your engine size & serial # and i'll see if I have one. all the manuals are complete but used. Condition varies most like new some been used more than others. $15 eash. Some manuals are two books for one manual, these $25 set.

I'm setting priorities & making time for fishing.

Sorry can't edit original post. Leave engine numbers hear and i'll see if iv'e got yours and give you an answer quickly or you can phone me.

604-989-3840
Thanx. Ask for Bill.
These are mercury dealership manuals not aftermarket garbage.

Also have two extra sets of Johnson/Evinrude manuals. Models ES 1990,EI 1991. These are complete sets, they cover all models for the year. These are also used dealership manuals. $50 per set.

IDB got your E Mail. I don't have a model reference guide handy so nead little more info. If your 2 stroke 115, 0T507214 is a carberated 2t2 engine I have a couple extra manuals. If it's an opti sorry no extra's. If what I have is what you nead give me a call.
Thanx. Havn't figured out how to E Mail yet.

You're right on the mark there. It's a 2002 2+2 carbureted model but it's a bit early to call right now so I'll try this evening when I get home. Thanks in advance.

Do you have anything for the following;

4.3 LX Gen+ 0K170XXX

Stern Drive 0K219XXX

9.9MLA45T 0H010XXX

Thanks.

Sorry Gomphus. Not much luck with those one's. No 4.3ltr, none for that model 9.9hp.
Do have the alpha one gen 2 manual though which covers your leg,transom,power trim ect, if thats any use to you. Sorry about the others.

I would get that manual from you but I expect that the work and cost of shipping it to Qualicum Beach would not be worth the effort.

Thanks for looking.

Got rid of a few manuals but still have lots more. Nead to do a little price adjustment. Was planning on mailing manuals out C.O.D. This I found out is very expensive about $16.00 each. Express post only costs approx $9.00. So the new price is $24.00 per manual postage included.(anywhere in B.C.)
Thanx.

quote:Originally posted by CC Charters

Do you have a manual for a 99 225 Merc 2 Stroke EFI

Most likely CC. I would need a serial# to be sure.

Originally posted by CC Charters

Bill the serial # is 06946298

Can check that out this weekend CC, Maybe before?????? And let you no what I have. Working out of town all week so probably the weekend.

Hay did you mean 0G946298 ???? you wrote 06946298

I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.

Back