Reactor 3 is MELTING>>>>>NO!

OK-- but why not just stick our heads up our butts and save a bunch on plastic and duct tape ..Sounds like another "sky is falling" report (but then again-- I could be wrong-- so anyone got any deals of plastic and duct tape?? LOL )

I have some used duct tape for sale.
Should I post in the for sale threads?
Oh and it catches fish too...

I have some used duct tape for sale.
Should I post in the for sale threads?
Oh and it catches fish too...

I have lots of duct tape.... could use some line though ;)

I have some duct tape and plastic sheeting, Im heading to the boat now
should I take my Glow gear?
and when do I put on my offshore suit :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
A mere coincidence that all the glow gear worked extra well this year :rolleyes: I think not...

images

I find it funny how this nuclear site never gets talked about much yet we eat quite a few salmon that come from this river system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

Everyone is freaked out about one halfway across the ocean and there is one that has been an environmental disaster for decades just a few miles South of us.

I know this is total rubbish, I am in no way a conspiracy theorist and not ready for my tin-hat just yet either. found it kinda funny though, something to laugh at. I remember the Hanford site, used to be able to see it real good from the I5 before they knocked it down.

sounds like another chicken little story put out there by our media looking to sell something. anyone bother to check this with Snopes to see if any of this is for real???

In the story it's says steam is venting from that reactor and they admit hey don't know what that means! But from not knowing what that means they have enough to say the west coast is screwed? That story is better suited for the Enquirer.

Haha, I should be real safe...up here in the Andes...:)

If the fukishima region were to suffer a 7.0 or above earthquake (which is quite possible) close to the crippled reactor it would be a global disaster and none of us would be laughing then! I just saw a scientific study report on the news.

I was told the same thing from a visitor from Japan. He said one more powerful earthquake that causes further damage and exposes the fuel rods and all of Japan will be uninhabitable.

I was told the same thing from a visitor from Japan. He said one more powerful earthquake that causes further damage and exposes the fuel rods and all of Japan will be uninhabitable.

As well as the Pacific ocean and most of everything that lives in it! Plus Alaska and most of Western Canada. No pacific salmon will be the least of our problems!!

Back