RATS

Used a few shots of pepper spray under the car... Sucked when I had to do work on it months later and rubbed my eyes

so not recommended if you do your own repairs

Remember there's no animal problems ,only people problems.that we like to fix and solve.What do we do with the catch.Anyone tryed Rats for crab?

Remember there's no animal problems ,only people problems.that we like to fix and solve.What do we do with the catch.Anyone tryed Rats for crab?
Haha sure someone has at some point! Was thinking that too.

Must be a slow day of fishing if we're all talking about catching rats

Where do you put the peppermint oil ? Directly on all wiring under the hood or????
We mix it with water in a squirt bottle and just spray areas that have a lot of wiring. They seem to like chewing injector and ign coil wires the most. Many new engines today have an insulated plastic shroud on top of them and the little buggers like moving in under them.

Yup they chewed the foam away from air cleaner shroud and made a bed then went and chewed all the foam inside the plastic cover. I have newer dodge caravan. Its covered under comprehensive. Of course the deductible it probably what it will be what it costs to replace foam. Cant see where they got the wires tho they must have. Got those new easy set traps love them!!. Got 2 under van in two days. I just had the thought of using bacon fat this morning. Glad to hear it works. Going to try peppermint oil and bounce thanks.

Try to use traps not poison please, we have nesting bard owls on our property if they get a hold of a rat that's poisoned it will kill their young.

Back