radar post

Statler

Anyone know where a guy could aquire a bolt on radar post approximately 12" high to fit a lowarance 4G?

Thanks

If your in Victoria, try Liquid Metal's in Sidney they will build you what ever you want. They built a custom Radar mount for my flybridge for a very fair price.

Thanks. Called them today. Told them what I wanted and they said that they were pretty busy and it would be a week or two before I would even get a quote. If it takes that long to get an idea of what it may cost one could only wonder how long it would take to get it fabricated. Will more than likely will buy it out of the states. Would like to support the local shops but not with that kind of lead time.

Try "Atlantic Towers" - they make all sorts of accessories for arches and things - Paynes Marine carries the brand

Thanks all. Just received the quote from Liquid Metal. A 1 day turn around was a lot better than the 2 weeks they told me, which was great for sure but I decided to buy from another dealer. I'm sure that they would have produced an excellent product but the price was considerably higher than what I am getting if for out of Sooke. I looked at it late this afternoon and it will be ready for pick-up tomorrow afternoon. It is a well made item at a fair price. Can't ask for better than that. Thanks again appreciate the info.

Glad you got what you wanted and from someone local.

Back