radar arch

I am looking for someone in Nanaimo to custom build a radar arch does anyone have any ideas who might do good work reasonably priced???
Thanks
h.e.h.

i used a seat base and small custom welded mount on top of that for the radar. less than 300 bux in total.

Big thank you to Clint r for making me up an arch with rocket launchers for my boat.
Met up with him last evening in Nanaimo to pick it up and put it to good use today.
Love it and again thanks Clint!

Attachments

• 20150607_114052.jpg
    20150607_114052.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 195
Nice Boat

Big thank you to Clint r for making me up an arch with rocket launchers for my boat.
Met up with him last evening in Nanaimo to pick it up and put it to good use today.
Love it and again thanks Clint!

First good picture of a boat like mine with the back entry hard panel enclosed. Been thinking of a project to replace the old canvas with something similar to yours using fiberglass. Thanks for posting the picture my good luck lol

Wow Fire ex and Spring fever 552 great job on both arches. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) I sold my boat without having to put a new arch on it. If I had have kept it for a while and stretched out getting the radar arch I would still have the boat. O well sold it to a buddy so it is his turn to take me fishing.
h.e.h.

Back