Public Fishery Alliance letter to Fisheries Minister Murray regarding NGO attack on MSF Chinook Fisheries

Needs to go to people like Jill Bennett on CKNW, Global News, CBC, Mike Mitchell, the Federal Cabinet , BC Chamber of Commerce.. local news sites , Black Press Media etc etc. Globe and Mail , and anything else that has a blog, newspaper, TV outlet . There may only be a couple that will print it because its a westcoast issue and its long. BUT you dont know until you try.

Needs to go to people like Jill Bennett on CKNW, Global News, CBC, Mike Mitchell, the Federal Cabinet , BC Chamber of Commerce.. local news sites , Black Press Media etc etc. Globe and Mail , and anything else that has a blog, newspaper, TV outlet . There may only be a couple that will print it because its a westcoast issue and its long. BUT you dont know until you try.
It was fairly widely distributed. I will check into if it was sent to media. I know it was sent to a number of BC members of parliament.

It was fairly widely distributed. I will check into if it was sent to media. I know it was sent to a number of BC members of parliament.

Did you find out if it was sent to media? Like BA said Jill Bennett does a great job or one of the weekday hosts, you may have been on there previously if I’m not mistaken? Jill does a good job of holding the ministers accountant, i.e. catching Jonothan Wilkinson lying about gill nets being in the Fraser. Thanks for all you guys do

Typical DFO tactic when they are going to dump on someone. Late Friday afternoon announcement , then shut down and head for the hills...:mad:

Just over a week to go and no decision on the MSF fisheries for Vancouver and Southern Vancouver Island by Fisheries Minister Murray.
We all know the decisions have already been made well in advance of them even asking us for our feedback.... don't know why we continue to entertain their song and dance. Until we stop playing nice we will continue to be bent over a stump and get it up the butt.

Back