Prying Eyes!

Little Hawk

It was mentioned previously that their seemed to be an unusually high viewership of late on SFBC's fishing-forum.
I've noticed it myself. I'm usually up pretty early each day and recall there would usually be maybe 30 or 40 guys online at the start of each day; now I'm seeing 80 or more.

Furthermore, I would like to draw my fellow sporties attention to the participation level on the 'Halibut' threads on this particular CFPM-page.

Viewership appears "off the charts" on virtually every thread that concerns 'Halibut'.

Be this real or imagined, I would like to take this opportunity to remind all my rec-fishing Brother's that people who we could categorize as 'detrimental-to or opponents-of' our favorite pasttime (greasy politicians/commercial lobbyists) can and do lurk here.

I know this from personal experiance - I've had my personal emails monitored and my SFBC posts screened - that this is not the place to formulate game-plans or talk initiatives.

This is only my humble opinion.

They are all on here cuz they heard of that "Holmes" fella - the future law breaker and general entertainer and want to experience him in all his glory.

:)

Back