Promarine prawn puller

Hahaha.... great!

Sorry, eight buckets? Why do you have 8 buckets.

so when I go out I take 4 prawn trap and 4 crab traps. each prawn line requires basically a full 5 gallon bucket of rope. then the crab traps I can usually get 2 lines per bucket. add bait and so forth and there ya have it.

Attachments

• 20211017_110809_01.jpg
    20211017_110809_01.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 48
so when I go out I take 4 prawn trap and 4 crab traps. each prawn line requires basically a full 5 gallon bucket of rope. then the crab traps I can usually get 2 lines per bucket. add bait and so forth and there ya have it.
and this is the promarine products space.... pretty easy to see the space savings

Attachments

• 20211017_110640.jpg
    20211017_110640.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 49
1 hr set. I have a vid of it pulling a commercial trap as well if anyone wants to see it. Is this the answer for guys with lots of room.... probably not, but if you have a small boat and dont want to have a ton of gear on board this system is perfect. I used a scotty side mount and an extension to get it off of the side of my boat. Line seems great so far, way less drag in the water, But has held up so far ... I used my makita 18v drill the first time i took mine out and it did not like it at all but the 20v with the 3 ah battery works great for about 7-9 pulls..... and you get to buy a new drill for all your wifes projects lol ....

I have a small boat and use a hose reel to wind up my line on. I pull manually (no need to hit the gym on those day) and I can get four prawn lines onto a single hose reel. Plus, no tangles when dropping because it's all spooled and it takes up hardly any room on the boat.

If anyone in the market- I have the promarine prawn puller- has never been used. One spool with the thin line prawn included. Collecting dust int he garage for 3 years as I purchased the ACE

$100 PM me

Back