Private motorhome/trailer rental..Victoria area mid July

Checking to see if there are any members that would consider a rental for 7 nights in mid July.
No hauling involved...you drop off and pick up.
Ferry rates are a bit high for doing three trips with trailer and boat.
Maybe a trade off for Okanagan area?...we have a 20 foot Nash..fully self contained.
Rental unit will be in Pedder Bay RV resort.
Not interested in any travel companies or rv rental places...I'd sooner deal in person with a private owner.
We are semi retired and very responsible with one pet...references are not a problem.
As I said...just exploring options to avoid the ferry X'3

sounds like a great idea, i would take you up on that swap offer, but i live in vancouver... and i dont have a trailer :(

I could possibly be interested in a swap. Would the same deal apply, you tow and pick up? Thinking of bringing my boat to the okanangan for a week in August. Pm me if interested

GnB

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bigdogeh...had no idea about that one...got a pm sent to gear'n'beer.
I had a post back a while ago about doing the same thing with a boat....That was a big oops....boats are like wives...you don't share...that's what mine says anyway.
But a trailer or small motor home share concept would really be helpful to lots of people.
I think the biggest scare is for someone to haul or drive your unit.....but a park setup..pull out....it does have potential.
Should be interesting to see some of the comments as to yay and nay.
Thanks again for the ferry tip.

I have a 26 ft 5th wheel that I could hook you up with I am camping at Pedder bay for the fishing derby this weekend this weekend now so I have no phone service . You can text me at this number 250 361 5767.

Back