Power cord for use with an HDS 7

AlK

I am looking for a used power cord for use with a Lowrance HDS 7. If you have one laying around please contact me.

Not jumping to any conclusions, or making any assumptions here- just want to post a heads up for anyone approached to sell fishing electronics either in person or on the internet- it is good to be aware that most stolen electronics are missing the power cords, senders etc. that were left behind on the victims boat. This is just from experience with law enforcement and the insurance industry. Please re read my first sentence---this is for info purposes only as the OP has solved his problem.

Not jumping to any conclusions, or making any assumptions here- just want to post a heads up for anyone approached to sell fishing electronics either in person or on the internet- it is good to be aware that most stolen electronics are missing the power cords, senders etc. that were left behind on the victims boat. This is just from experience with law enforcement and the insurance industry. Please re read my first sentence---this is for info purposes only as the OP has solved his problem.

Thanks for your reply. I purchased my HDS 7 complete and the reason for the power cord is so that I can use it in the winter months in the house and not sit in the cold in the boat.

Thanks for your reply. I purchased my HDS 7 complete and the reason for the power cord is so that I can use it in the winter months in the house and not sit in the cold in the boat.

You need a GPS to navigate your house? Damn!!!!

anyone doing this keep in mind the HDS touch systems do NOT like being hooked up to
power supply systems, the screens get all goofy

anyone doing this keep in mind the HDS touch systems do NOT like being hooked up to
power supply systems, the screens get all goofy

Not sure what you mean by "power supply systems", Hookin'up. What if you hook it up to a 12V battery - just as you would on your boat?

Not sure what you mean by "power supply systems", Hookin'up. What if you hook it up to a 12V battery - just as you would on your boat?

12v battery is fine, its the 12 volt power supplys they don't like
a 12 volt power supply is plugged into household current and makes 12v (aka inverter)
most of them are low amperage output and probably the reason the touch screen becomes confused

Back