Plum out of storage room!

Striper Sniper

Well guys there may well be an opportunity for you here..... I recently bought another toy (motorcycle) and I no longer have room for any more toys.
I have for sale an Outcast Discovery 9 Stainless-IR, fins, pump and oar rites used 1 time in Spyder Lake since I purchased it new at Gone Fishin. Also for sale is a Hummingbird 140c colour depth sounder with side scan complete with a boat clamp, pontoon boat clamp and $50 carrying case, used 1 time in Spyder Lake since I purchased it from Gone Fishing.
This boat was stored inside my garage at all times during the summer and in Spring Fever II's boat palace during the winter months. I have all receipts and paper work that came with the two items as well.
The price of the boat is $700.00 firm and the sounder is $250.00 firm. PM me if you would like to view the items which are located in Comox and thank you for viewing. For those of you that just got back from Mexico, the currency is in Canadian funds....(winky here). Hopefully the pictures will turn out.....

SS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 335
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 335
Back