Pirates Den Fishing 2014 Contest

salty-dog

Last year, Pirates Den Fishing held a contest on our Facebook page in a trial run for participation and results. It was a major success. This year, we are doing the same but also extending it to this forum.

Send us photos of your boated fish and we will have two winners- one for the largest fish caught and one for the most fish caught. Our Facebook contest is separate from our forum contest in there will be a winner in each category, in each venue. Fish weight will not be a consideration.

Rules are simple. You must be using genuine Pirates Den Fishing products with the caught fish. You may participate in both forum and Facebook contests. If you should be lucky enough to catch the largest and most number of fish using Pirates Den Fishing products in both venues, you would win all prizes.

Photos must be clear and be able to verify size in at least one photo Submitting photos grants Pirates Den Fishing implied consent for us to use them on any and/or all of our marketing media including your image. Appropriate credit will given to the angler/anglers, approximate location and date of catch. Please state if the catch was retained or released and which Pirates Den product was used.

Contest starts May 1, 2014 at 12:00am & closes on Sept 14, 2014 at 11:59pm. Winner/winners will be contacted by Sept 20 and announced after contact is made. It is suggested to not wait to send in photos. Get them in as you catch the fish. They will be posted and you can see what others have caught as the contest runs.

Ok, so what's the prize for each category, you ask?? $200 plus a full package of each Pirates Den Fishing products to start the following season off right. As a bonus prize, we will also include a new Ray Marine Dragonfly 7 or Lowrance Elite-7 { your choice} if the winner is lucky enough to win both categories AND both venues.

Send your photos and info to
michaelparkinson@piratesdenfishing.com or piratesdenfishing@yahoo.ca

So, polish your boat, get your gear, go catch the fish and show us what you can do !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Idea Michael (salty-dog)!! Right away I will disqualify myself as I have been test fishing your lights for the last 3 or so years and it isn't fair to the rest of the guys. Doesn't mean I can't help someone else-so pm if you wish and I will be glad to share rigging tricks etc. Should be some big fish coming out of this.
Tight Lines!!

I have been testing you electronic and small bell fish strike alarm and have been neglectful in getting back to you. I have drafted it up and can send you a private message with it, or do a separate post so as not to mess up the theme of this one with a longish post, I don't seem to be able to do much in the way of short ones. Which would you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back