Piles of Tackle

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Ok this will be fun....

I have been given a pile of tackle from CCB to sell and use towards the expenses of hosting the SFBC Salmon Derby wrap up party this Sept. in Nanaimo... http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?26747-SFBC-Derby-2014

Please make fair offers though PM, emails or by calling....... I will delete each package as it sold

Package #1 Sold on Craigslist
Package #2 Sold on Craigslist
Package #3 Sold to Phil My Boat

Last edited by a moderator:
Package #5 Sold to Discus
Package #6 Sold to Daveroo
Package #7 Sold to Tgofers
Package #8 Sold to Fishtank
Package #9 sold to Finaddict
Package #10 Sold to Discus
Package #11 Sold on Craigslist
Package #12 Sold to Daveroo
Package #13 sold to Discus
Package #14 sold to Discus

Package #19 Sold to Lazoman
Package #20 Sold to Lazoman
Package #21 Sold to Lazoman
Package #22 sold to Tubber

Their killers..... They have been around for years. The spoon packages have Clendon Stewarts, Pals, Wonders, Tom Mack's and diamonds depending on the package. Make an offer :)

Put your prices up, saying make an offer turns away a ton of people.

They are very reasonable price! Remember the tackle stores retail for the tomic plugs $ 12 for 5" - $ 13 for 6" and $ 15 for 7" For spoon made by Titan , Tomic , Coyotes , etc retail between $ 4.00 and $ 10.00 plus taxes...... Just you can make an offer :)

FYI some plugs and spoons are brand new! Come on make an offer.:)

Got the stuff, thank you FA. Fisher dude I have your stuff in Kelowna, pm being sent now.

All tackle has been spoken for... Raised $358 to go towards the costs of hosting the salmon derby.

Thanks everyone,

Some packages still to be picked up and delivered... Don't worry your names are on them.

One package not picked up or paid for :(

Just make a fair offer and pick up and it's yours..... Money goes towards SFBC Derby raising money for Little River Enhancement Society

Package #8

ReelDreams agreed to take this package yesterday afternoon. If he fails to pick up the package it will then be offered to Trophy Fisher.

Thanks Guys,

Back