Photo Contest! Scotty Prizes!

Thank you to all of you that contributed your photos for our contest! The pictures help to serve as a reminder of what we cherish most about our fishing experiences with friends and family, as well as the beautiful scenery we are graced with here on the West Coast.

A special thank you to Scotty, a truly amazing local company, for their generous contribution to the contest!

Awesome ,thanks. Just curious did you draw out of the hat or which pics were winners.also if the number 2 would like to trade I'm cool with that as I already have scotty puller bag. If not I'll donate it back for another contest

Awesome ,thanks. Just curious did you draw out of the hat or which pics were winners.also if the number 2 would like to trade I'm cool with that as I already have scotty puller bag. If not I'll donate it back for another contest

This was a simple draw for the prizes. If @Totally unexpected is in for swapping prize packs with you we will do that, and if not, we appreciate you donating the Scotty bag for another contest!

Brian

Back