PFD Recommendations

Highliner

I know this has been discussed before, but I'm not having any luck finding these threads using the search function. I'm looking for feedback on inflatable pfds. I'm thinking about getting the Mustang MD3153 Hydrostatic model (http://www.mustangsurvival.com/recr...-inflation-technology-hit?division=recreation). Does anyone have experience with this one or the dissolvable pill type? I like Mustang products, but any other brands that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

mustang hydro's are the way to go. rain and spray does not impact them so you can keep them on no matter what. i have 2 of the disolvable pill variety and they have let go from the humidity on the boat! have to keep them in the house unless i need to use them, not worth it, mustang all the way.

I was in Wholesale Sports and noticed that they had a real basic Mustang floater jacket for half the price of the $300+ floater jacket that I have. I thought I should buy 2 for the boat so that my friends are not limited to the basic pfd if things go bad.

Back