Petition for Fisheries and Oceans Canada

I regret being insufficiently intellectual to parrot so rapidly the vacuous sound-bites of others.

Given the highly-constructive and compelling debate among the enlightened and thoughtful, attached to such a powerfully obtuse call to arms, I withdraw to allow the committed to comit.

A constructive debate surrounding food production is of course one only attended by the ignorant, such as I. I am chastened by my foolish imaginings that any in this site might also wish to craft solutions, when they would, it pains me to know, prefer to parrot unintelligible noise, a predeliction taken advantage of by the rapacious Monsantos of the world.

If you get what you wish for, I hope you're happy with all the consequences.

35 years ago Robert Rodale founded a magazine & movement, since perverted by metrophiles... He would not be proud by the manner of those who's lives he indirectly guided with his passion and simple pragmatism to have since become so warped by foul meaninglessly-applied sound bites.

Enjoy yourselves.

Me too Island Boy.

I think everyone wants a solution, problem is that peoples solutions sometimes differ.

Back