Outboard Cowling Paint

Skins88

I'm thinking of getting the Cowlings on my Verados re-painted. They have some sun damage and from what I've read there isn't much that can be done. You guys know anyone that would do a food job of this for a reasonable price? Lower mainland location.

What year and power? I know of a set of 250 upper and lower verado cowlings sitting on a shelf that need a home. They’re a bit dusty and have some mild scratches, but could be buffed out.

I'm thinking of getting the Cowlings on my Verados re-painted. They have some sun damage and from what I've read there isn't much that can be done. You guys know anyone that would do a food job of this for a reasonable price? Lower mainland location.

I tried to get a new kicker painted and was recommended auto body shops. I reached out to probably 20 shops and none of them would do it.

2012 250 Verados. You have any pics?
What year and power? I know of a set of 250 upper and lower verado cowlings sitting on a shelf that need a home. They’re a bit dusty and have some mild scratches, but could be buffed out.

Back