Osama Bin Hopper.. Bute Inlet Attack Now with Pics

MyEscape

Thought that would catch your attention! :D Anyone else thinking about heading to Bute Inlet this weekend.

Any reports would be great. ;)

The Filthy ***** with CS as Fish Slayer & Skipper with Osama Bin Hopper and MyEscape on board as deck hands and fellow fisherman/beer drinkers are ready to rock. Staying at Browns Bay Sat Night after a day of ripping up bute. [:p]

Cheers ME

I'm bringing my AK, a gremade launcher and a couple of suicide bombers to bring every damned spring in that inlet to the surface!

JIHAD YOU MUTHA****AS!!! LALALALALALALA!!!LALALALALA!!!!

Oh my, this sounds scary. [}:)] I've never met this C.S. fellow but I hope that stands for Common Sense coz I know how you two fellas could be a handfull when you're on a tear. LOL ;):D:D

hail to allah!

Let the carnage begin. We will need a blow bye blow report,

Are you going through Hole in the wall south end of Sonora and around the bottom of Stuart Island or north end around Hall point and past Dent? If going around the north end and travelling through Dent and Arran rapids max flood is around 1230 pm on Saturday, moderate enough size to take some care if heading that way.

Try Moe creek past Fawn Bluff on the left side of the inlet heading north. Let us know how it goes, I'm up there in three weeks.

MyEscape I was thinking about heading up but I would not have a clue where to fish so unless I know where other boats will be I probably won't be going ;)
Chris

Thanks for the heads up.
I'll be looking for the headlines in the local rag.
GPS???? Why waste money on technology when a trail of empty Lucksters will do......

We will be heading out from Browns Bay @ first light Saturday Morning through the hole in the wall and through the rapids and returning before dark. Saltybeaver let us know if you are up for the Adventure.

Cheers ME

Thanks guys. Im working out some bugs with my gps so if everything goes well tonight I will see you up there.
Salty

I'll be just down the way from there. I'm headed to Toba to load up on prawns before the commercial season opens on Tuesday. We'll fish while we are waiting for the traps to soak, and might head up your way if things are slow.

Hope you do well,

FishWish

PS Give a call for FishWish on 16 if you make it down that way.

We will be leaving Courtenay at 4 am arriving @ Browns Bay by approx 5 am. Then it's off to Bute. Salty hope you get your GPS worked out should be a great trip. We will be tenting at Browns Bay on Sat night and fishing on Sunday also. My cell is 250-287-0131 call me tonight and let us know if your attending.

Anyone else in for the adventure??? [:p]

Cheers ME

Most likley I will be at the boat launch in the morning I narrowed the gps problem down to the power cord or the attenna so I bought both and to add to the problem I broke off me transdoucer f...ing around yesterday so I did a great tape job on it for tomorrow .
Kevin I will call if I can but I am helping sombody move right after work so I will just meEt you down there, I know what the ***** looks like so i will try and find it . cant wait to wake up at 3:00. Do you drop the crab traps before the hole in the wall? :D

You guys keep your eyes open for sh#t in the water with your low light launch. There was lots 2weeks ago

I'm Kinda wondering if they made it back [:0]

Had a great time wished we could have spent the night.
ended up with a 12# in the cooler and lost a nice one, Boat beside us said he cought a 23 the day before.

only about 50 prawns and no crabs

How did your guys traps make out ?

Back