Opening day fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevyshaulass

Pretty slow today. I got 1 nice winter about 13 or 14 pounds, other than that there was just a couple ratty summers and some coho hooked, possibly 1 other small winter hooked by one of the other guys.

Was it a gong show down their Chev?? Looked pretty high, was up there picking up some furniture. Nice work on the wint...dirty

It wasnt too bad but there was 4 of us fishing the pool and another 4 guys lurking on the bank right behind us jumping into our spots every time we moved an inch. Definitly not a gong show but it was busy enough. The water was high and dirty. Good level for the falls but just no fish around.

Anything doing over on the "rock" side? Rocket Red BB boys out in full force? Nice to hear theres been a small push of winter fish, maybe concentrate our efforts down low and leave the summer brats up top alone...Then again, maybe not!!:D

Lottsa sums down low with the hatchery re-run in fulll swing. Here there is an above avg. showing of clipped juv's around... Should be yet another solid showing this season.-cheers dirty

When you say theres lots of summer, how far down are we talking. I was fishing up high on the river this past weekend and it was pretty slow. Are you talking as low as around the bucket and the gun club? I always thought the summers tended to hold up farther in the river than the winter runs do.

from what dirtdog is saying they have trucked the summers down to the bottom to run the river again for anglers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back