OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

at hole in the wall early this am. nothing. I didn't see any nets waving either. slow. third strike out of the year. off to a slow start and hoping I get a win soon.

Thrasher slow today for us. Boxed one lost one. Homeland security

at hole in the wall early this am. nothing. I didn't see any nets waving either. slow. third strike out of the year. off to a slow start and hoping I get a win soon.

not what i heard..... good number of boats there and someone getting into double figure's of fish and from 10lbs to 31lbs?

did you stay on the afternoon low tide ?

18lbs. Hatchery red at HITW at 60 ft an hour ago. Flaming Hans 2" coyote spoon blue flash
8d55af1f757a09026dd74a2e3afdb80c.jpg

Still very good on Sunshine Coast. Lots of boats and nets in the water at Epsom. I kept a 14 red yesterday and had my reel smokin with a 23 lb white today.

Nice fish.
I went over to Thrasher yesterday from 8am - 12, there were about 40+ boats at one point.
Stayed near the rock, threw one back and another stole my spoon.
Pretty slow for us.

Thrasher produced a couple 12lbers and a nice 28 inch ling yesterday all by noon. My first ever ling too, so I was pretty stoked. Look to do an overnight this weekend if wifey.. I mean weather permits

Still seeing great fish on Sunshine Coast. Kept a 17 red off Bjerre shoals yesterday. Bait and trusty purple onion. Then 2 large orcas came in the area. Closest I have ever been to them. Then boat quit and I had to get towed back by a sailboat. Interesting day for sure.

Always away from the pack especially when fishing solo and doing donuts while checking gear lol. I was north of the rock in 500 to 650 of water. Both fish were at 170 on the rigger.

Fished thrasher today from 6 am to 3 pm. Went 3 for 5. All came on chovies, with lemon lime flasher. Most strikes were at 130 ft on rigger, south side of the reef in 200-300 ft of water. uploadfromtaptalk1432692768722.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432692776593.jpg

Hey guys

Heres a report fished thrasher yesterday from 8-4 pm went 4 kills for 9 fish on fishing deep 200 plus in 500 ft water around thrasher purple flasher and uv hootchies were the ticket today looks like a few fish showing up…

Tight lines
Billydoo

What's the latest? Should I hit Thrasher, Hump or Hole in the Wall this weekend? ;)

Fished Thrasher today from 9 to 2 pm. Was slow before noon. After noon, I caught two undersized and one 20 lb. caught on a white hoochie at 120 ft. Just north of the rock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back