northriver seahawk

Lots of hours on the main motor and little on the kicker. Maybe he ran the main motor trolling in the strong currents around CR. also being that number of hours on the 2012 motor I wonder what the guy did with the boat fishing guide, work boat. I do like the upswept bow it gives it a more salt appearance

Ya, it says the engine was put on new in 2013 so 463 hrs. In one year. I don' t get out enough but i average 40-50 per. I need to move and retire to CR!

400 hour a year is not bad. I put on average over 1000hrs fishing each year being why I use my kicker and not my main when trolling.

FA you get 100 days on the water a year wow that's a lot of hours. Would be fun!!

Did someone on here buy the CR North River? Guess the first person to look at it grabbed it. After talking to the owner, Turns out I checked out that exact same boat 3-4years ago in Mission. Couldn't get it for what I wanted so bought mine in Cali. Small world. I guess the motor went on him, so I dodged a big bill. Had a couple dings in her back then, the pain of the first one is gone. Not many used NRs around. Whoever picked her up got a good deal.

not me .and that was a good deal

They were easier to find around 30k in Oregon and such a few years ago when they were all unloading their toys when the economy crashed. Now the same boats are 35k and up and harder to find.
Keep looking.
But be ready to pounce!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the early 2000's from what I know. MIne is a 92 and I assume yours is close to that, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Love my 2 stroke

Back