northriver seahawk

i

2008 North River Seahawk with Offshore Bracket
Yamaha 225 efi 4 stroke with stainless propellor
Yamaha 9.9 4 stroke with power tilt, electric start, high thrust (tiller)
2008 EZ Loader tandem axle trailer with 4 wheel disc brakes, oil bath hubs, led lighting, spare tire

The boat is in great condition and had been well taken care of. I'm the second owner. It has just over 200 hours on the main motor and less than a 100 on the kicker motor. It has a lot of extras:

Suspensions seats with swivels
Dual wipers
TR1 Autopilot system
Dual batteries
CD player
VHF Radio / 8' antenna
Color GPS / Fish finder
4 pole holders
Wash Down Pump'
Full top with sides and backdrop
Boarding ladder
trim tabs
Hydraulic steering
floor fish box
transom fish box
anchor holder on bow
Columbia river anchor set up
full side paint (charcoal metallic)
matching zolatone paint on interior
lot of storage in seats and bow area
70 gallon fuel tank
yamaha digital multifunction gauges
¼" bottom and higher sides on the 21

Nice ride. Hope to have a 225 on mine one day. Love to hear about the performance of it when you get her wet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

39000.00 us plus xchange pst gst 48000 said and done brush praire washington

i will have to find some one that knows about the tr-1 on how to set up

Once you get it figured out let me know. I've had one on mine for 3 years and I just use it in manual mode to turn left and to turn right. Never found the time to play with it and auto always pulls to one side.

Maybe we could start a TR1 for dummies thread?

Tr1 are really easy to use if its pulling to one side you need to calibrate it. Mine worked fantastic I took it off one of my boats and mounted it to the stabicraft. I re calibrated it and away we went I always used it on auto and would use manual around other boats.

Tr1 are really easy to use if its pulling to one side you need to calibrate it. Mine worked fantastic I took it off one of my boats and mounted it to the stabicraft. I re calibrated it and away we went I always used it on auto and would use manual around other boats.

Calibrating it is the part I've never found time for. If I'm not mistaken I think you have to be out there not fishing on a calm day for a while playing with it. I have no time for not fishing. Or something like that... probably best left for a different thread though.

Back