Non-slip deck mats?

I used the same mats on my deck stood up well easy to cut to form around motor cover/hatch.only disadvantage I found was holes accumulated a lot of dirt and debris so you have to lift mats to get deck clean

Deckadence is awesome I have it in my boat and its great!!! Worth looking into

I've been considering these mats too. My boat has the vinyl style flooring but dealing with crab traps, hooks and such I' m finding its not's standing up all that well. Looked at it at Home Depot and thinking about putting her on top after patching up the vinyl.

I did a little reading on the deckadence you mentioned today Jac but a little reading is a dangerous thing . So to speed up my knowledge on that possible option do you cut it out yourself or do you have to order it custom made to fit?

You can do it both ways. I cut all of mine to fit, was easy took about one hour to make a template and cut the mats. This flooring is awesome every person that steps a board loves it!!! They can even make a custom mat with your boat name in a different colour, maybe next time..

Before
cc937010128913ba8b022487100e2c1e.jpg

After
2b52725759552e4107d599dca7e8f7f9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How are any of these mats for cleaning coagulated salmon blood, scales, and lingcod vomit on a sunny day? Seems like the textured surfaces would be a pain.

Decadence mat don't stain you just need to hose them out. Water flush through them so it should clean well. Worst case pull it out at home and hose it out

There is know backing same material all the way through. You would have to call them for a quote my boat rear deck mat was around $250-300. It's worth it I think you like it once you see and feel the quality.

Back