Nog, R.V.P., S-man-water update plz...

hey chevy. you been doing anyfishin as of late or waitn for the flow to lower and take shape.....?

....steelheadman......

i hate getting drunk , but love being drunk

S-Man. Havent been out since a few days ago. Did go out a couple times last week and slammed a bunch in the high water. I havent been out again because the spot i was fishin just became a circus over the last few days. Shoulder to shoulder fishing is one thing in coho season but steelhead fishing with ten guys in a 30 foot section of river is not my thing. I'll go to the vedder if I want to do that. Might be out on tuesday if im not working.

yeah i know what you mean, where i was fishn there up top, its closed now but was nice nobody would ever be there.... salmonspanker and me going to hit up the flows tomororw....that 10 guys on 30 feet of river aint my way of fishing either, might go check out the stamp then go fish some lil systems that hold hella steelies well time to eat

,,,,,,steelheadman

well trucked out to moneys in the morning with no luck and a rather high river facing us, so we hit up a nice coastal stream i had in mind, and managed a nice 10 pound summer run buck. good day all round.

Heard it rained hard yesterday is the river blown out agian ??

get a life buddy...

anyway im assuming the river is still blown from the downpour lately? any updates?

Back