No shade when your camping?

Getting the camper ready for the Pedder Bay fishing trip. Then the brain fart to do some new flooring work in 101 degrees in the driveway. Solution?...Our Thompson River shade tree..(everyone knows there is no shade on the Thompson)..Simple concept I thought I would share....Never seen another yet...If you have a 2in. receiver and a rectangle deck umbrella...and someone that can stick some metal together....you may like this.copper and shade 026.jpgcopper and shade 027.jpg

nice idea,

You have to go north---- visit Quatse campground in Port hardy if you want to see some REALLY innovated canopys, I swear that some need professional high riggers to get thier tarps up over their whole site!!!

In case you dont know-- it does rain a little in Port Hardy LOL!

What are you talking about, it never rains on the north island.
Really though, if you can't get a tarp up in less than 5 minutes, you should just move to somewhere drier.

Very spiffy! Nice and secure, wont blow away on ya. Need a extention if you have your camper on, mabey make the pipe run at ground level..

London drugs sells spikes that you pound in and fit umbrellas that work pretty good.

Sometimes its hard to get a tarp up. Esp on river banks.

Back