Nice winter rebuild

Nice project....only one thing missing from that thread...A Sculpin scolding on powering with an inboard. Why was I so fortunate? LoL. I guess it paid off...here come's the boat show! We may have to make a quick stop on the way to check out a ranch with 250 horses ;)

Nice project....only one thing missing from that thread...A Sculpin scolding on powering with an inboard. Why was I so fortunate? LoL. I guess it paid off...here come's the boat show! We may have to make a quick stop on the way to check out a ranch with 250 horses ;)

Can we fit them all into my truck?

Last time I saw your truck it had the welder in the back. And no, 250 ponies will not fit in the back of the Rav4. Maybe we should slap a pod on it?? lol coolest Rav4 ever!

No matter the vehicle, we may need to make an extra stop.

Last time I saw your truck it had the welder in the back. And no, 250 ponies will not fit in the back of the Rav4. Maybe we should slap a pod on it?? lol coolest Rav4 ever!

No matter the vehicle, we may need to make an extra stop.

I'm sure we will have a few stop's along the way. It always happens lol. We can stop and check out the 250 ponies for sure. We also need to stop in Bellingham and have that clam chowder I was talking about.

Anyways this thread is getting way off topic lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back