New windshield frame and glass

salmonkiller01

I have a 20 hourston and looking at options for all new windows. Want to keep the same style but add about 10” to the height of the windows. Has anyone looked into it for there hourston or double eagle? Opinions on who I can contact?

Attachments

• 05143F1D-C487-42AE-956B-2FE6ED24166E.jpeg
    05143F1D-C487-42AE-956B-2FE6ED24166E.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 80
I have a 20 hourston and looking at options for all new windows. Want to keep the same style but add about 10” to the height of the windows. Has anyone looked into it for there hourston or double eagle? Opinions on who I can contact?
Most guys keep the existing windows and add structure below window to raise internal height.

Most guys keep the existing windows and add structure below window to raise internal height.
Myles did a great job building his up. I am not interested in the amount of work it takes . Manaro and double eagle have increased window height and I will look into aj marine. wonder how expensive it will be

Myles did a great job building his up. I am not interested in the amount of work it takes . Manaro and double eagle have increased window height and I will look into aj marine. wonder how expensive it will be

I spoke with AJ Marine about an option to replace the Taylormade "euro" aluminum on my boat, and they seemed quite restrictive in terms of what they are tooled up for. I went and met with them as well, did take of measurements, etc and in the end no dice, for mine anyway. Mostly due to the curvature on our boat, they may be well suited to build you new ones. Easy to work with, we just couldn't get it done for ours.

As for Myles' boat, that thing looks amazing, it reminds me of the evil black car in the move of the same name The Car!

Back