NEW PRAWN TRAPS 4 SALE

Cheers All,

If there is enough interest in another round of prawn traps Please let me know. If we were to do this I want to do it before the charter season is in full progress as then I would not have the time that this requires. Seems everyone was more than pleased with the quality and process. I can honestly say I had a blast meeting fellow sportsmen and the opportunity to make new friends.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Cheers All,

Last 2 traps sold on the weekend. 100 traps in 7 days. I have negotiated for another 25 commercial 31" traps (12 of them are already gone). I will also be able to offer floats, ground line, holders, etc...at much better than retail prices - with no tax.

For those who purchase I will also be able to professionally splice line into floats and traps.

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Cheers All,

Please note: I made an error in original post (which was just brought to my attention): The commercial units have 5/16 inch nylon rope ribbing around top and bottom rings NOT 5/8". Thank you. This was not meant to deceive but an honest mistake. Thank you for your understanding.

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON SFBC WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO EDIT POST! I HAVE SENT A MESSAGE AND AWAIT DETAILS ON HOW TO EDIT THAT POST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Hey FG,

I am interested in 2 of the new traps coming in. I would go for the commercial ones. Please let me know what you want for the two traps with sinking line (400' each) and buoys. I guess I should also add that I am in Vancouver. Feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

striper1.jpg

Cheers All,

Picked up another 25 prawn traps on Friday and already 20 are sold. The price has increased by $10.00 as I had to purchase them which means I paid tax on them. Still an excellent deal and I will not be charging any TAX.

I have also put together several sets with 2 traps spliced together - 12 fathoms of line between each trap and 520' of Polyblue ground line on A-1 floats with the new slitted Scotty Bait Holder as well as the specially designed trap holders for the Scotty cups. The whole package is much less than retail, has been professionally spliced together (NO knots) and all you need to do is add bait and water!

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff

Back