New JIGGING ROD

Sweet MXL, Jeffy, what'd you load it with for braid (lb test/brand)? Also which Cedros jigging rod did you get as I think there's like 15-20 models in their jigging series ranging from 15-200lb ratings and 5'6" to 8'? Might be time to start an Avet appreciation thread as more and more folks seem to be discovering and falling in love with their line of reels. You're gonna love the "99% maintenance free" aspect - mine's been bomb-proof to date!

Can't wait to see you post up a big ling or your first hali!

Ukee

Nice set up Jeffy! I wish I would of read this post before now. I had to pick something to buy for my 5 year work anniversary but ended up getting a good deal today on another MR3. I'll definitely stop by the Chandler when I'm out in a few weeks and check out your setup in the store. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a set up so to speak, bought the two separate.. But by all means.. Check em out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go catch some hali buddy!!!! SWEET setup. It's go time. Heading up on Mothers Day weekend to get my ma some fresh Halibut (that's her present from me) :cool:. Let me know if your in.

Back