New Farm Fish Opportunity?

So where is DFO's response to the Cohen Commission recommendations regarding Net pen salmon feedlots??? What a joke! Another example of how the Harper Govt. and DFO are in collusion with the salmon feedlot industry... shameful IMHO. :mad::mad::mad:

To shelf and forget a non-binding report is easy and has been done many times before by various governments. And what this government had on its agenda was very clear before the last election. I am just surprised it took that long for this step. You get what you vote for.

CK is even on the comment section of that article attempting to do some damage control. Seems he's the only one who thinks it's a good idea.
This govt is completely negligent in just about everything they do, it makes me sick.

Got that $hit sent to me today from Alex. Not sure what to say....... Utter and complete crap. Completely sad beyond words. :(

Zero Transparency (yet again) following on attempts to take the Cohen Inquiry offline and make it quietly "disappear". Little question remains at this point why they were conducting the latter. Not only SHELF the 26 million dollar (plus) Inquiry & Report, but then blatantly Ignore several of it's chief recommendations.

What depths are these Hooligans really prepared to sink to?
Idunno.gif

Apparently under this administration, Canada has placed a For Sale sign on pretty much any & everything...
banghead.gif

Sadly...
Nog

oh - and by-the-way: NOW - there is absolutely NO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT DONE! There are siting criteria which are based on the fact that DFO is okay with believing that fish only swim 1 km, and only 1 km (1000m). I don't have to tell you on this forum how utterly stupid and irresponsible that is. When you ask them - they will tell you that the siting criteria are based in science. The only so-called "science" I see is that 1000m=1km. Bunch of BS!

Back