Need place for boat in Okanagan away from fire

Daveroo

Just putting some feelers out there. I towed my boat to Kelowna earlier this summer. I kept it there with the intention of using it off and on throughout the summer. However, the fires have changed plans a bit and I won't be out there for any extended time again. It is in storage right by the Mount Law Glenrosa wildfire in West Kelowna. If we have to move it out of storage, is there anyone with some space for temporary storage until I can get out and tow it back to Vancouver? I am back home in Vancouver, but my wife is still out there with the tow vehicle and can pull it to safety. Compensation is gladly offered to anyone who can help. we're keeping a careful eye on the status of the fire, but it has grown even larger overnight.

Just putting some feelers out there. I towed my boat to Kelowna earlier this summer. I kept it there with the intention of using it off and on throughout the summer. However, the fires have changed plans a bit and I won't be out there for any extended time again. It is in storage right by the Mount Law Glenrosa wildfire in West Kelowna. If we have to move it out of storage, is there anyone with some space for temporary storage until I can get out and tow it back to Vancouver? I am back home in Vancouver, but my wife is still out there with the tow vehicle and can pull it to safety. Compensation is gladly offered to anyone who can help. we're keeping a careful eye on the status of the fire, but it has grown even larger overnight.
how big is it?

The Mission being south of Pandosy/Lakeshore? We are staying by OKanagan College area. As long as it is in the Kelowna area I can get my wife to haul it there. Keeping a close eye on the situation still, but want a plan if we have to pull it out quickly.

The Mission being south of Pandosy/Lakeshore? We are staying by OKanagan College area. As long as it is in the Kelowna area I can get my wife to haul it there. Keeping a close eye on the situation still, but want a plan if we have to pull it out quickly.
yes they are off raymer rd off gordon near OKM high school

Back