Need Charter for family reunion (Aug 8)

MacDuff

I am looking for one or more charter operators who can handle 7 people for a full day charter out of either Victoria or Sooke on Aug 8th. I realize this is prime time and I'm a bit late with this but I'm hoping to make this happen for folks coming here for a gathering of our clan. Feel free to contact me directly at mgtatchel@gmail.com or by phone/text at (250)217-8816. Thanks!

try island outfitters ...they have really nice big boats for numerous guests, will get you some fish for sure. (suggestion)

Your best bet will be to find a provider such as outfitters or another larger provider that has more than 1 boat and then go 4 in each boat for a total of 8 (or 7)..

Slim chance everyone will get their fix if there are 7 people fighting fish, and as mentioned above, most insurance for guides doesn't allow 7 clients.

From my own personal experience if your looking to party than fantasea is good..other than that forget it. For price of 8 hours you can get two boats...

Last edited by a moderator:
Two boats for sure. Way more likely that everyone will get some rod time. I've done groups of up to 75 persons and 25 boats before, 2 boats is no problem, August 8th is available and I'm in Sooke.

Back