Need a new mooching reel...

alyaz

Where is the best place to find ‘best prices’ on something like an Amundson Trend X5 or Trophy Tyee reel? Thanks....

you can get the Amundson though the crew member store for 299 great deal and good reel.

Just grabbed an Amundson X5. Thank you! Got broke off the other day with my crappy Penn. As soon as the Amundson arrives the Penn gets punted...

Just grabbed an Amundson X5. Thank you! Got broke off the other day with my crappy Penn. As soon as the Amundson arrives the Penn gets punted...
I ordered one last week and they had it shipped to my office a few hours later. Awesome service from PNT

Attachments

• C4AC0528-33DB-4A2A-A619-6270F7FE8413.png
    C4AC0528-33DB-4A2A-A619-6270F7FE8413.png
    810.2 KB · Views: 49
Corey_lax have you had a chance to use it yet? What’s your view on no ‘free wheel’ lever? Sounds like it’s not an issue but just wondering. And out of interest what leader # and material did you choose to match up with the preloaded Sufix line? Thanks.

Corey_lax have you had a chance to use it yet? What’s your view on no ‘free wheel’ lever? Sounds like it’s not an issue but just wondering. And out of interest what leader # and material did you choose to match up with the preloaded Sufix line? Thanks.
I have a couple of these reels and have used them over the past 2 years. I’ve never used the freewheel option on my daiwa’s or mr2’s so it doesn’t bother me.

I didn’t get mine spoiled with line. I usually do a fly backing and mono. Im gonna switch to braid on this one and about 50’ of mono

Just learned mine isn’t coming pre loaded with Sufix 30# either. Guess PNT had incorrect info listed in the ad. Ha, good one! :) So guess I will go with a heavier backing...

Requested mine be loaded with backing then the suffix 30# high vis. Came as requested, just had to pay extra for the backing

Back