Need a medium sized FREEZER

IronNoggin

Fish freezer packed it in.
Just back with two whitetails and need a freezer quickly.
No more than FOUR feet in length.

Be nice to find near Port, but can probably make as far as Nanaimo (that kind of range) work...

Anybody??

Hoping...
Nog

Throw the food outside to keep frozen till you can find one. That sucks man hope you find something soon and didn’t lose any fish in the situation

Problem is, most home insurance policies have a $500 deductible
it’s usually just a rider off the main policy. Usually around $200-300
you would need to have an open and frank convo with your adjuster / broker to make sure your rates don’t increase.

200 pounds of white meat on a retail number is easily around $4000-$5000 based on $20-25 per pound

This is a crap photo from my phone. I have a wifi camera looking at 2 indoor outdoor thermometers. The left one has 3 remote sensors and the right one 1 sensor. I can view the inside temp of all 4 freezers in the garage from currently Arizona. It is 46 F in the garage and 77 humidityScreenshot_20230109-115939_Blink.jpg

This is a crap photo from my phone. I have a wifi camera looking at 2 indoor outdoor thermometers. The left one has 3 remote sensors and the right one 1 sensor. I can view the inside temp of all 4 freezers in the garage from currently Arizona. It is 46 F in the garage and 77 humidityView attachment 88358
Thats what they told us about smart meters that they will instantly tell the monitors of the precise location of line failure and spent a billion dollars replacing the analog meters that could simply been replaced as new construction was done over the years. The problem of getting hydro lineman to the sites where the interuption occured any quicker never changed resulting in negligible benefits for our billion dollar cost. In your case how quick can you get back from Arizona to put in a new freezer? I guess still nice to know you got a problem waiting for you.

Thats what they told us about smart meters that they will instantly tell the monitors of the precise location of line failure and spent a billion dollars replacing the analog meters that could simply been replaced as new construction was done over the years. The problem of getting hydro lineman to the sites where the interuption occured any quicker never changed resulting in negligible benefits for our billion dollar cost. In your case how quick can you get back from Arizona to put in a new freezer? I guess still nice to know you got a problem waiting for you.
I have a fishing buddy who would be there same day. He would empty dead one and put in other freezers or take home to his. The good thing is you watch the temp and in the garage it takes a few days for it to rise above freezing. I had a refrigerator fail that I was monitoring in Arizona. I had time to get neighbors to empty it and unplug it.

I have a fishing buddy who would be there same day. He would empty dead one and put in other freezers or take home to his. The good thing is you watch the temp and in the garage it takes a few days for it to rise above freezing. I had a refrigerator fail that I was monitoring in Arizona. I had time to get neighbors to empty it and unplug it.
Do you use a baby monitor to watch it or what? Not a bad idea.

I have an ice cube laying open on a shelf in the freezer so that I know if it was warm enough to melt. Just in case the power goes out for a few days while out of town.

It is an older Blink camera system. Here is inside monitoring the refrigerator and 2 freezers. I just point the camera to capture the unitScreenshot_20230109-143125_Blink.jpg

Back