Navionics removed RCA and Glass sponge

My boating app still has the red boundary lines, could you have changed a setting accidentally?
My subscription ran out and i reinstalled it on a new phone 1 week ago. the new version does not have it from what i can see. Also the website does not show them. https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@8&key=%7BirlHrwioV
My boating app still has the red boundary lines, could you have changed a setting accidentally?
I got a new phone and my app subscription got renewed 2 weeks ago, the new version and the web site does not have them. Unless i am missing a setting.

Website
https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@8&key={irlHrwioV

My subscription ran out and i reinstalled it on a new phone 1 week ago. the new version does not have it from what i can see. Also the website does not show them. https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@8&key=%7BirlHrwioV

I got a new phone and my app subscription got renewed 2 weeks ago, the new version and the web site does not have them. Unless i am missing a setting.

Website
https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@8&key={irlHrwioV
I found the same thing. Thought I must have screwed up a setting but maybe I didn't. Anyone find a fix?

Maybe it’s my mistake years ago when I got my new simrad they didn’t show the RCA’s here in Barkley sound. What I have done is just create a new track. Enter the waypoints from the fisheries websites and you have a bold RCA

Garmin are now owners of navionics there after your monies

Hopefully c-map will eventually put all the rca’s etc in soon. I prefer the Vector charts over Rasta

Wish dfo would release Google earth kmz files with the coordinates. Then anyone with a smartphone with google maps could see it as an overlay... but no.. that would be to easy....

Wish dfo would release Google earth kmz files with the coordinates. Then anyone with a smartphone with google maps could see it as an overlay... but no.. that would be to easy....
What area / sub-areas are you looking for? I think this should be pretty straightforward and happy to try to figure out. Will post results of successful.

I just checked my app and appears most of them are still on there, but some of the boundary lines are gone? If you click the question mark within the RCA the info pop up still shows the RCA.

My subscription is expired though, so maybe that's why.

What area / sub-areas are you looking for? I think this should be pretty straightforward and happy to try to figure out. Will post results of successful.
Would be great to start with area 28/29 and build out from there. Suggested overlays - RCA's - Sponge glass - Area boundary markers

Would be great to start with area 28/29 and build out from there. Suggested overlays - RCA's - Sponge glass - Area boundary markers
I just got a reply from Navionics they are aware of the missing boundaries will have an update in dec
here is is the email from Navionics

Thank you for bringing this to our Cartography Department. Navionics appreciates your input.

We anticipate that an update will be made available by 8 December 2021.

We will contact you back with some instructions to receive the update, once it has been released.

I wish they would add some more distinguishing features to the closed areas. It's such a similar line symbol to what they use for other things. It'd be nice if they did a hatch pattern for the entire closed area.

I wish they would add some more distinguishing features to the closed areas. It's such a similar line symbol to what they use for other things. It'd be nice if they did a hatch pattern for the entire closed area.
I agree. Very hard to see on the map. Even an option ( like in map details ) to enhance those areas would help

Sadly the only way to get the RCA boundaries back onto my app was to enter new set of way-points marking the RCA's Bit of a pain, but accurate as you can just dial in the exact lat/long based on DFO website and save the pin on your map.

Sadly the only way to get the RCA boundaries back onto my app was to enter new set of way-points marking the RCA's Bit of a pain, but accurate as you can just dial in the exact lat/long based on DFO website and save the pin on your map.
The should have it fixed by Dec 8, with the new update, Navionics emailed me back.

Back