Nailing Some Near Shore Copper Rockfish

I agree, that dude is a total hypocrite.

I also think it's irresponsible to let kids eat fast food, let them play video games, let them watch tv all day, let them be inactive and become obese. Do you have something to say to all them when you pass them on the street?

Rowdy is actually saying you and any others who don't wear their life jackets 100% of the time are hypocrites. Me included. Guilty. The OP is actually saying what he means by doing what he says, the opposite of a hypocrite.

Not taking any sides in this debate Clint, just an observation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not getting into this one!

but on a similar note I noticed Esq. Anglers has a row of children's life jackets, looks for use of people who might be taking little ones out and aren't prepared. Thought this was really great.

For the past few years I always wear a lifejacket. Years ago when i had children (they are now adults) they wore one as did i. I slammed this guy because he said his kid's were better off drowning than surviving if he were to drown. If you didn't take the trouble to read what this guy said that in my opinion deserves the response i gave, them shame on you.

Oh yeah I got that. Just pointing out this dudes as guilty as the rest of us.

QUOTE=Big Green Machine;422597]Rowdy is actually saying you and any others who don't wear their life jackets 100% of the time are hypocrites. Me included. Guilty. The OP is actually saying what he means by doing what he says, the opposite of a hypocrite.

Not taking any sides in this debate Clint, just an observation.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I got that. Just pointing out this dudes as guilty as the rest of us.

Big Green Machine;422597]Rowdy is actually saying you and any others who don't wear their life jackets 100% of the time are hypocrites. Me included. Guilty. The OP is actually saying what he means by doing what he says, the opposite of a hypocrite.

Not taking any sides in this debate Clint, just an observation.
Fixed it for yah, Clint

Seeing some guy all high on himself for harassing a lot of the least-sophisticated and least-exciting-to-catch fish in the sea is hilarious. Seeing him so high on himself that he feels that his kids are better off drowning if they won't have him around is colossally narcissistic and pathetic. Suggesting that an adult who's a capable swimmer not always wearing a PFD is a hypocrite for believing that young and less responsible children should always wear theirs indicates weak reasoning skills. Put them all together, they spell SAD.

catch one take it home eat it and be thankful there was one left leave the others for future good times

people arnt usually blessed with boats and gear a lot of times they give up other things to afford them god doesn't hand out boats there is no turning noses at anyone your only right about having fun mike

Seeing some guy all high on himself for harassing a lot of the least-sophisticated and least-exciting-to-catch fish in the sea is hilarious. Seeing him so high on himself that he feels that his kids are better off drowning if they won't have him around is colossally narcissistic and pathetic. Suggesting that an adult who's a capable swimmer not always wearing a PDF is a hypocrite for believing that young and less responsible children should always wear theirs indicates weak reasoning skills. Put them all together, they spell SAD.

Well put Karlo

Back