MyEscape's 40th Birthday Get Together

MyEscape

My 40th birthday on Sunday marks 36 years of fishing and so many memories from the first trip where I caught my first trout fishing of a log on my 4th birthday. Growing up in Sidney shrimping and crabbing the local warfs and James Island Powder Dock, Renny catching my first Tyee to now where I am now constantly seeking new adventures on the chuck on my boat and others. For those I have fished with Thank-You. Many people here have added to my skill ability and diversity of my true love for fishing and for that I give Thanks. Looking forward in future to fishing with more of you.

For those Sportfishingbc people who might want to attend Sunday is the day in Comox. Starts a 2 pm til .........Yes I turn 40 ahhhhhhh!!! Please post with email address or email me @ asportfishingbcmoderator@hotmail.com

Everyones Welcome

p.s. BBQ ////// Seafood Extravaganza //// BYOB

Meet the Mid Island Members of this Forum

Sorry this is not salt water related but this is where many friends I have met hang out ;) ......

Cheers ME

Happy Birthday, ME. Thanks for all your work as mod. Don't sprain your liver too much![8D]
T2

Damn, and we're overdue for an island gathering with the masses to swill some beer, this would have been a real good excuse, WITH SOME ADVANCE WARNING!! Sheesh. ;) Anyway, hope you have a great day ME, my 40th was a gas.
Cheers,
Jim.

OH NO poor ol Kevins liver is going to take another hit LOL LOL

Happy birthday there buddy and remember mines not too far off too

****NEWS FLASH****

LUCKY SALES HITS ALL TIME HIGH IN THE COMOX VALLEY

DISTRUBUTORS ARE BAFFLED TO AS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun kev Wolf

Happy Birthday!
I would've liked to attend, and met some of the members...just got off the plane from Vegas...27 old highschool buddies on a stag...not much fun ;).

Maybe I'll be able to make it when you turn 50.

Thanks Everyone!!! No lucksters but lots of other things flowing......
Thanks CS, Osama, Scotty and others that made it, sure had a blast not sure where a couple of my older pics of me went thanks to my wife putting them on display for everyones enjoyment but I am sure I will pay the price soon enough.[:I]

Feel great today other then the f...... wind No fishing today [xx(]

Cheers ME

Back