My 2013 Fishing Season Video

I can only see the left 1/2 of the video. Anyone else have this problem?

Nope...

Has Brian talked to you about getting on the Youfish payroll, suds?

Good chit..

Amazing video. quality was...well...amazing. sorry, couldn't come up with another word

have you experienced any issues with your Go Pro freezing up? Which memory card are you using? I lost a ton of footage the past year due to the issues with the Lexmark memory cards.

I am using a sandisk 32gb card, havent had many issues other than when i first tried to update the software it failed....big thing i recomend is formatting the sd card prior to use... A lot of these sd cards come with software built in and i think that is why i ran into issues updating the gopro software. Other than that its wored flawless...i do however find that the battery life is Horrible...im looking at buying the battery backpack or getting a second battery

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here is a housing i made to tow behind my cannon ball for some underwater footage, cost about $40 to make.

That case is sweet, where did you get the bottom weight for balance and how did you adhere it? I will be making one for mine for sure.

That case is sweet, where did you get the bottom weight for balance and how did you adhere it? I will be making one for mine for sure.

The weight is a tear drop zinc from trotac, i bolted it on with 2 1/4" stainless bolts with nyloc nuts. The plastic is a 4-3" reducer and a 3" end cap. I also got a stainless eye bolt and a 1/4" by .5" bolt to attach to the gopro base. Havent had the chance to test it out but seems like it will work out well. I got the idea from this video on youtube....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YB0OTgdAyXE&list=LL3x6-WEC-fYQXyijl8ZN87g&feature=plpp

It looks good. I cant wait to see you will use it in the water soon. If it works. I would like to make the same one!

great vid Sudsy !
Clint
PS; I got the battery pac and it doesnt give you much more time maybe an extra 10-15 video min, I carry more batteries and the battery pac sits in the bag now.

great vid Sudsy !
Clint
PS; I got the battery pac and it doesnt give you much more time maybe an extra 10-15 video min, I carry more batteries and the battery pac sits in the bag now.

Thanks for the advice, looks like il just invest in a few spare batteries and scrap the battery backpack

Cheers

Back