Mustang Integrity MC1525 Floater Coat - XL

Pippen

Hey All,

I have a Mustang Integrity MC1525 Floater Coat, size XL as pictured below for sale. It still has the tags on it and has never been worn aside from I think the one time I tried it on. ;)

I have "consulted" with someone in the industry ;) as to pricing and would like to get $225 obo. Have seen it brand new still online for over $300 although the jacket is no longer part of the Mustang line.

If you want it shipped.....I could certainly look to do it but you can cover the shipping costs. I'll box it up and get it the post office.

A little bit about the jacket from Mustang's site.
Suitable for any type of marine activity, the Mustang Survival MC1525 Integrity Flotation Coat is built with Mustang AirSoft™ foam to make it lighter and more comfortable than the Classic Flotation Coat. While still delivering the traditional hypothermia and flotation protection needed to keep you safe in the event of accidental water immersion, it features deluxe benefits such as a fleece-lined collar for neck comfort, underarm ventilation to keep you cool in warmer weather, Comfort Cuff™ technology for a comfortable fit around the wrists, a stowable hood and a relaxed, roomy fit that won't interfere with your activities.

Whether you are sailing, boating, fishing or participating in search and rescue or law enforcement activities, the MC1525 Integrity™ Flotation Coat will keep you warm, safe and comfortable while on the water.

Mustang_zpse6fe236e.jpg

K......every time I turn around in my office I see this coat. $200 or $189.95.....or quite honestly make me a reasonable offer. ;)

If you want to go $200......I'll ship it AND cover shipping.

Remember.....when you fall overboard yellow is way, way better to be wearing as opposed to camo. :p

Just a bump.....going to be putting it up on Craigslist if it's not sold thru here by the end of the week.

Price Bump....bump down......$175.00 obo.

Bump...(just for the heck of it :p).....$150 for members here; it's going on Craiglist today.

Back