Mouth of Capilino River

B

Brisco

I thought it kind of strange when we arrived at the Cap and there wasn't a single seal in the area.There was about 20 boats and we didn't see a single thing caught except a guy who brought in a plastic bag.Of course he had to throw it back in the water so some poor guy gets it wrapped around his cooling vents.A lot of boaters seem to be retarded now a days.What happened to flagging deadheads,courtesy at the boat launch,watching your wake.

was there on friday.... action was in the morning.... 3 springs and a coho to the boat but went home empty... lotsa action though

I'll be going on a regular basis now and also be looking for socks around the Fraser mouth.Maybe you could share some of your secrets.

quote:Originally posted by Gone Fishn

was there on friday.... action was in the morning.... 3 springs and a coho to the boat but went home empty... lotsa action though

Hey there Gone Fishin'

Don't go creating false optimism..you had a very good morning out there relatively speaking. I've been speaking with more than just a few charter operators and if you had 3 Coho and 1 Spring to the boat, you did very well. Way to go!

However, this year, 90% of the boats out there get skunked. This is the worst year for Coho in many years according to local operators. On the other hand, it has been above average for Springs relatively speaking.

Anyways....looking forward to seeing you on the water.

You weren't in a Bayliner by chance were you?

Tight lines,

Back