Most posts

Peahead

The all time winner with most posts in shortest time goes to LastChance with 2318 posts since fall of 2006 . Thats less than 3 years!! Thats about 825 posts per year or 2.25 posts per day for almost 3 years !!
WHO is in charge of the prize ?? !!!!

Wolf has most posts overall with 2518 but he's taken since feb 2004 to do it.

Guys, you really need to spend more time on the water!! ;)

Ok add 1 more to the list maybe we post alot because we want to share our great passion for the sport of fishing!!!!!!

I for one will say if it wasnt for the many people who influenced my life especially my Father, Uncle and 2 very close "family" friends I wouldnt be the fisherman I am today.
Especially My uncle who passsed when I was 15 who taught me many things when gold river was just a small town 30 years ago and a great fisherman Don Erickson who passed last june these 2 men put me under there wing and taught me so much regarding fishing. and they instilled upon me to carry on the tradition this is just one way of doing it.

Good Luck wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Ok add 1 more to the list maybe we post alot because we want to share our great passion for the sport of fishing!!!!!!

I for one will say if it wasnt for the many people who influenced my life especially my Father, Uncle and 2 very close "family" friends I wouldnt be the fisherman I am today.
Especially My uncle who passsed when I was 15 who taught me many things when gold river was just a small town 30 years ago and a great fisherman Don Erickson who passed last june these 2 men put me under there wing and taught me so much regarding fishing. and they instilled upon me to carry on the tradition this is just one way of doing it.

Good Luck wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com
X2
But, "Gold River"? It is still a small town! :)

I am compelled to add also, Wolf, that those great men in your life who've influenced you so, also instilled in you a great conservation-ethic that you so readily and willingly share with others on this forum.

I, and I'm certain others on this forum - applaud you for that too!

Somone with less of a life than me, I only have 1.91 posts per day ;)

Take only what you need.
3641877346_d9919f98d0.jpg

Back