Mooching Rods-Vancouver area XLNT deal!

fishin_magician

Well...I've come across more gear from fishing buds and friends and it's time to move some of this stuff.

4 x Shimano Convergence

CVCM106M2A 10'6" Medium Slow 12-20 15-40 1-4 2 12.0" 8.5" T+9 A . $250 for the set of 4. These rods are as good as NEW. They have maybe 8 trips on them (or so he said). With a Shimano 2000GT, this is a GREAT combination for Cohos and Springs to 20 lbs. I like these rods best with no flasher when trolled off a downrigger. These rods will give you lots of BANG for the BUCK. Save $40 or more each when buying these rods vs. a tackle shop.

I have 2 of this type with the "trigger grip", first come first serve..the last ones I had went first. $65 for these

See this link:
http://fish.shimano.com/publish/cont..._Mooching.html

I now also have more of the
CVCM106MH2A 10'6" Medium Heavy Slow 15-25 15-40 4-8 2 12.0" 8.5" T+9 A .

Not sure how many there are..but $240 for 4. I think there are 3 lots. These are an AWESOME bar fishing rod for the Fraser and basically a standard fare rod for WCVI trolling. 4 are new or close to it, some are used. First come, first serve.

2 Lamiglas Mooching Rods. 10'6", Chromium Guides. Cork is Fair-Good. One has had the bottom cork replaced with foam. Lots and lots of life left in these rods. These were from a lodge sell off...2 seasons on each rod. These are Medium Heavy versions..which translates to heavy power and slow action. These have a similar feel to the old Daiwa Samurais but only these are much better built. Must take both rods for $100. This is a Deal!!!

These will work great on your downriggers. These are pretty standard fare for power mooching with an 8 oz weight and a cutplug.

Vancouver. You pick up.

Send PM w/ phone number if interested.
[^][^][^]

BUMP to the top for great deals!

The (4) CVCM106M2A 10'6" Medium Lights are now SOLD.

4 of the Medium Heavy Convergences are now SOLD. All the MH have the long foregrips...."BC Handle" as some call 'em. Bump to the top for GREAT DEALS to be had.

4 of the Medium Heavy Convergences are now SOLD. All the MH have the long foregrips...."BC Handle" as some call 'em. Bump to the top for GREAT DEALS to be had.

Back