Minn Kota Power Drive w/i pilot

bobbyb

Less than 30 hrs use. Had it on my Princecraft (17' 6") which has been sold. Few scuffs but unit is as in excellent condition. My son has set it up in my garage so you can see it running.
There is no foot pedal - the unit runs off the hand held i pilot. 55lbs of thrust; GPS controlled for Track Back; Spot Lock feature when deployed will hold the boat within 15 foot circle ++ comes with 60 amp fuse and Marinco plug. More information can be found here:
https://www.minnkotamotors.com/site...s/min_productmanaul_legacy_i-pilot_manual.pdf
$500.00 Firm Pm me or e mail. Located in Trail. Thanks for looking, bobby.
upload_2019-11-17_12-26-45.png

upload_2019-11-17_12-27-32.png

upload_2019-11-17_12-34-46.png

Sent you a PM Bobby

Hi Paul
My son is working 5pm till 3:30am shift. So that's out. If it does not sell I'll keep you apprised if anything changes. Again no commitment on your part.
take care,
Robert

Hi Paul
As you can imagine, I have have a lot of interest - but also a lot of tire kickers. I have decided to stop my ad. (To be honest with you I'm not in the greatest of shape). If you want the Minn Kota I will sit on it till spring - if you are willing to drive down. With the weather and snow the passes are crap so let's pass. Let me know if you are still interested.
Robert

Sorry to hear your recovery is slow...
Yes Im still interested and I appreciate you holding it.
I'm willing to send you up the money if needed.
Just waiting to get a reply back from my brother, if not I will make the trip.

Paul

Back