Mills Landing Sold

Osama Bin Hopper

For those who have been listening to the rumour mill...

Yes, Mills Landing has changed ownership.

Gonna be some amazing upgrades/changes coming in the future to the operation. Very exciting time. Another announcement to come at end of month of the same proportion.

Look for West Bamfield to offer a little more to the local(Island / Lower Mainland) crew than before next season!!!:D

Best of luck to Brad in his future endevours.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Official , Wow...

Hopefully the New Ownership does the best thing for themselves right off the get go, renew the contract to one of the most productive fisherman, with the mostests rediculous amount of knowledge and info on the WCVI , truly one of good guy's in the buis , Jeff Nish , aka , OBH....;)

Hope all pans out bro , shyte , maybe u are the new owner..[:eek:)]

Give me a sheowt on the way threw town,stop over at my " Trailer Park " ,,, visit a "City ****** Engineer" ( u r a clown ),,,by ya sum pop n grub ,,,,:D

Felix....FD..

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

So did you buy it Jeff?;)
Also on the same theme I heard Seabeam has also been sold. More Albertan money?

Certainly some ugly rumours around.....[B)] Glad to hear things are working out now. Those albertans will own the island soon.

So Jeff are you and Bobber J coming outta the closet at the end of the month?Bobber Jon told me you westside boys would offer a little more to the local crews.

Sounds like Imperial Eagle Lodge has sold as well. It has had great food, but had not focused on the fishing as much the last few years. Probably he was too cheap with the guides

Just ran into one of the Seabeam boys and the sale of their lodge was news to him. Unless one of the partners is not talking to the other, Seabeam is still Island owned and operated.
Cheers
RBF

Good to know the Beam isn't sold.
Brad, Seaton and Chuck are real descent guys, look forward to going there every year.
Dan

Back