Millermatic 175

Newf

Crew Member
What would a reasonable asking price be for this unit? Excellent condition. Less than a spool of wire burned with it. About 1300 psi still in the bottle. Homemade cart. Bought it and built a trailer for my Argo before I moved here. I've used it once or twice in the 7 years I've been on the island. Cleaning up the garage and my Miller Thunderbolt will work for anything that comes up, so time to go. No extra accessories,,,just what's shown in the photos.

Tks
Newf

Attachments

• IMG-8417.JPG
    IMG-8417.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-8418.JPG
    IMG-8418.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 101
What would a reasonable asking price be for this unit? Excellent condition. Less than a spool of wire burned with it. About 1300 psi still in the bottle. Homemade cart. Bought it and built a trailer for my Argo before I moved here. I've used it once or twice in the 7 years I've been on the island. Cleaning up the garage and my Miller Thunderbolt will work for anything that comes up, so time to go. No extra accessories,,,just what's shown in the photos.

Tks
Newf
$1200 With the bottle would be a good start imo

Thanks Guys. I can never put a value on anything. One guy said $4-$500 which I thought was low. $1200 seems high so somewhere in the middle ($8-$850) seems reasonable.

Covid markets. It's not about what's reasonable. It's what people are willing to pay.
You are probably right about the covid market but for any of the members on here, I'd let it go for $800. I'll list it elsewhere on Monday for more and see how goes. I live in Langford so just PM me if anyone is interested.

Back