Merry Christmas !!!

Cuba Libre

Had to move a bookcase and what do I find on the floor behind it ???? Its a gift certificate for $150 from Gone Fishin!!!! :p And...... its dated Dec 14th, 2004 !!!!!! And even better yet-- its says "No expiry " :D

Looking froward to seeing Dan's face in the Courtenay store when I show up with this LOL

Haha yeah merry Christmas. Reminds me of the time in the fall of 2002 when I was doing demolition at Chateu lake Louise. Ripped up the carpet in one room and there was a plane ticket underneath dated from 1977. Only explanation I have is ghosts.

Well-- sometimes things just are not to be :( While I had the certificate, apparently I DID use it. Gone Fishin records all gift certificates on a customer database . It appears that sometime after I received the certificate, I did in fact use it.. :oops:. Their pute show a $O balance on my account so sometime after the purchase and present day, I must have used it...

Not saying it's the case, but is that accurate? Just wondering because why does someone take the certificate back home again after it's been used?

I've had some great service from Gone Fishin in Courtenay and wouldn't accuse of it directly, but is it possible they could have 'stale dated it' from their system and showed it had been used?

Well-- sometimes things just are not to be :( While I had the certificate, apparently I DID use it. Gone Fishin records all gift certificates on a customer database . It appears that sometime after I received the certificate, I did in fact use it.. :oops:. Their pute show a $O balance on my account so sometime after the purchase and present day, I must have used it...

the memory is the second thing that goes when we start getting old Brian lol

Too bad, You could have pressed to have it calculated at its present value of $221.00 based on 11.83333 years at 4% simple interest.......

Ha Ha. But in the greater scheme of things, I have had great service from Gone Fishin ( Dan-- in Courtenay) This past year alone he donated $300 of Powerbait to the Courtenay F&G for our Fishing Forever Seniors and handicapped trout fishing outings . Some of that also went to make a bunch of happy kids during the Family Fishing Weekend on Fathers Day. Too bad for me.. however. I could use an Ambassader ( sp) 7000. Anyway-- Life goes on !

Back