Marine parts/supplies.

It looks like I will be starting a bit of a boat "renovation" project soon. Anyone have some good sources for parts and supplies mid island or mail order? There will be lots to purchases, fibreglass supplies ,electrical re wire supplies, outdrive gaskets etc.
Thanks
Alan

It looks like I will be starting a bit of a boat "renovation" project soon. Anyone have some good sources for parts and supplies mid island or mail order? There will be lots to purchases, fibreglass supplies ,electrical re wire supplies, outdrive gaskets etc.
Thanks
Alan

The Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo will have most of what you need. If they don't have it in stock they can order it for you and have it usually the next day. Very knowledgeable staff and good pricing as well.

The Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo will have most of what you need. If they don't have it in stock they can order it for you and have it usually the next day. Very knowledgeable staff and good pricing as well.

X2 on that

parts

I have heard lots about them, I will have to stop by next time I go to Nanaimo during business hours. Unfortunately I always seem to pass thru during non office hours! They don't seem to have a website, am I missing something?
Alan

Trotac in Victoria

I have heard lots about them, I will have to stop by next time I go to Nanaimo during business hours. Unfortunately I always seem to pass thru during non office hours! They don't seem to have a website, am I missing something?
Alan

Their website isn't very useful. Here's an email address. hc.sales@shaw.ca

These people are the best

I think Harbour chandler is probably the best on the island but I have got some killer deals off ebay. Just got 100 16-14 butt connectors and 75 ring terminals in 3 different sizes, all 3m, tinned, heat shrink adhesive lined for $57 delivered to my door.Allmost 75% off what you will pay in any store here

Back